In order to apply for financial aid, families must apply for assistance through FACTS using the Grant and Aid Assessment application. While we have many sources of assistance, families can only be considered once they have submitted the application.
Financial aid is available through the following organizations:
- BLOCS (Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools). Please refer to the FACTS Grant and Aid application above or, for more information go to www.blocs.org.
- Children’s Scholarship Fund. You can apply online by going to their website www.csfphiladelphia.org.
- Our Mother of Consolation Opportunity Scholarship Organization
- OMC Scholarship Fund
- Parent site for online tuition payment (formally known as smarttuition) click here.
- To enroll (first time users) click here.